We are thrilled to be part of this exciting time for your family and Welcome your new puppy or kitten. We can help by giving you the tools, medical knowledge and information you will need for this new life adventure. We look forward to a lifetime relationship with you and your new family member.
Listed are some important things we will provide and discuss in your puppy and kitten visits:
- A comprehensive physical exam
- Screening for species related viruses such as Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Screening for intestinal parasites
- Developing a lifestyle, age and species appropriate immunization schedule
- Recommendations regarding Heartworm testing and prevention
- Recommendations regarding Intestinal parasite treatment and prevention
- Nutritional recommendations and counsel
- Behavior recommendations and counsel
- Age and breed appropriate recommendations regarding spaying and neutering
- Exercise and training guidance
When you make the decision to bring a new puppy or kitten into your family, we want to be a part of that exciting event! It is important to discuss and have in place, a preventive care plan that will bring about the best possible success for you and your family’s new adventure.