The best way to keep your pet healthy and pain free is through preventable care, including regular veterinary visits and physical exams. Our wellness services are designed to manage the health of your pet at every age by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and by avoiding preventive illnesses. Our goal is to establish a healthy baseline in early adulthood and to carry it through the senior years of your pet. Here at Belcrest Animal Clinic, our team works diligently to provide information, education, and exceptional veterinary services to keep your pet healthy and comfortable.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive exams
- Internal and external parasite control
- Dental care, at home and in the clinic
- Nutritional and exercise recommendations
- Blood, urine and fecal screenings
- DVM discussions and recommendations targeted to your pet’s lifestyle
Let us customize a vaccination schedule for your pet, discuss options for preventive medicine and establish a relationship where you are informed and educated to make best medicine decisions for your family member.